Below is a small selection of the clients that individuals in the Elite team have worked for in the past on a variety of Facilities Management projects, should you need more detailed information about any individual project then please contact us;
- Abu Dhabi General Services (Musanada) Abu Dhabi Government – FM consultancy and managing agent responsibilities across more than 3,000 government buildings, approximate value 130m AED
- King Abdulla Economic City, Saudi Arabia – Emaar – FM consultancy to development property management strategy, team structure, service charge model and operating policies and procedures, approximate value 7m AED
- Executive Privatisation Commission, Jordanian Government – FM consultancy to conduct a study to assess how the government manage their estate portfolio with the purpose of recommending improvements and increased private sector involvement.
- Al Ain Wildlife Park Resort – Abu Dhabi – FM consultancy providing a full range of services including design reviews, procedure development, transition management for new build projects from construction to steady state operations
- Dubai Marina Phases 2 and 3 – Emaar – Management of all FM services across a portfolio of 13 residential tower blocks and range of other facilities
- Jumeriah Beach Residence – Dubai Properties – Developing the FM strategy for 40 tower blocks stretching 1.7km, design reviews, service charge model and preparing service scope documentation
- The National Museum – Ministry of Heritage and Culture Oman – Full range of FM management services including both technical and non technical